Pointless Thread

This thread literally has 0 reason to exist

No topic

No point

Nothing

I just made it cause I'm evil and that's fucking awesome.

4 Likes
4 Likes

:radioactive::biohazard: CIŘCŁE :hollow_red_circle: ĠANĠ :red_circle: ŮNIŤE! :biohazard::radioactive:

3 Likes

No points detected

3 Likes


All these squares make a circle

2 Likes

:flower_playing_cards:

:thinking: No points, even the corners are rounded :thinking:[1]


  1. anyways, I have to go to sleep ↩︎

3 Likes

U know what Im giving this thread a purpose lets worship the Fibonacci Sequence

it perpetually spins and has no points

2 Likes

I shall do en evil thing too, by putting points in the pointless thread

8 Likes

And i shall restore order by making it one point less:

5 Likes

you are missing the point, specifically the one just below (-2, 0)

5 Likes

Score: 0

No points

4 Likes

I bring chaos by presenting infinite pointy-ness; to make up for all the missing points.

8 Likes