Dice thread

I really really really like looking at the fancy dice people use for dnd send and discuss your coolest dice here

2 Likes

I approve of this thread. I've been wanting to get some amethyst dice myself as desk trinkets.

1 Like

Yess you live in a place where my favorite bought dice dont cost like 40quid in shipping Shrine | 7 Piece Metal Dice Set – Emberglow Gaming
Fukindont step on that d4 though thats a 10/10 on the is it a caltrop scale

3 Likes

Have you considered something like these?

3 Likes

That shape is a candy omnomnom

I havent actualy ever stepped on a d4 so i think im fine but mabee its worth thinking about if reader is a less organised / (oversimulated my mess) person

I've got some dice with snake eyes! It's a little hard to see around the numbers and optical distortion from the dice, but I think they're cute.

3 Likes

A couple years back a friend bought me some dice at a game store! I likes the color of these. Didn't realize until reading the label that they're lesbian pride flag colors.

Also bought these gorgeous pink ones last time me n princess went to a game store while we were visiting @Drill. I love them!

Sure wish I had games to use them with.

6 Likes

I rarely have chance to use them but I gathered some interesting ones

This is my first dice. It was from a lottery at first connvent I ever went to[1].
At the time I was a bit disapointed, because I didn't have any use for it but it quickly became "tradition" of sorts.

Next year I got this cool pair of Pyrkon branded D10's

This chonker is I think from Pyrkon 2019 (the last one I attended)[2]

Finally recently I got myself a basic set of dice (and 3D printed a case for them)

I think they are very pretty


  1. It was Pyrkon, the bigest convent in Poland, around 2017 I think â†Šī¸Ž

  2. in 2020 I didn't have time to attend, and after the pandemic the anarchic nature of the convent was turned down a lot. Before the pandemic all participants slept on the ground in essentially big hangar or rather couple of hangars connected (around 40 000 people), so the safety concerns were reasonable, but it became much more normal, closed at night, event â†Šī¸Ž

7 Likes